A brand-new, massive, state-of-the-art RedKangaroo trampoline park is now open in Reading!
(And this one’s for tots-to-teens-to-twenties … and beyond!)
In May we saw the arrival of Britain’s most exciting new chain of trampoline parks: RedKangaroo. A mammoth £1.7 million refurbishment has completely transformed the tired former indoor go-kart track into a jaw-dropping hopping-haven. At 36,000 square feet it’s equivalent in size to no fewer than 12 tennis courts! RedKangaroo houses a whole host of super-bouncy, super-sized interconnecting trampolines plus MORE air-bound activities and state-of-the-art equipment than in any other UK park!
Trampolining has taken the globe by storm, becoming one of the fastest growing indoor activities worldwide in the past three years*. And it’s no surprise; where else can you bounce off the walls, compete in ninja courses, play dodgeball, perform an awesome bouncing slam dunk and fly into a foam pit or a huge inflated bag, all under one roof?! As well as being bags of fun, trampolining is also excellent exercise; a 10 minute session is as good for you as a half hour run, and, being low impact, is kinder on the limbs.
Quiet rooms are available for parents and guardians wanting to work or relax in comfort while their children are out on the trampolines and free WiFi will be available throughout. There’s also be a huge mezzanine viewing and seating area, plus specially designed baby changing and feeding rooms and a buggy zone.
Firm in the belief that everyone is ‘born to bounce’; RedKangaroo Reading features sessions and facilities for ALL ages and abilities. As well as a huge main court with wall-to-wall trampolines, which are much bigger than the industry standard in other parks for safety reasons, RedKangaroo will offer a whole host of additional aerial activities:
- Timed ninja courses for those who love a challenge! The assault course will feature a demanding vertical climbing wall, hanging bags to swing from and ‘doors’ to clamber through, all without touching the ground!
- RedKangaroo’s unique wipeout style game: players jump over or duck under a central rotating ‘sweeper’ arm while trying desperately to perch safely on their podiums without toppling off…
- A huge half pipe to practice gravity-defying parkour flips and tricks
- An extra-long, extra-boingy 21 metre tumble track for super-springy somersaults
- Angled trampolines to ricochet bouncers off the walls
- Look out Spiderman! For those seeking extra thrills jumpers can launch themselves into two metres of vertical wall running
- A gigantic foam pit featuring an epic gladiator beam
- The RedKangaroo ‘power tower’; clamber upwards through a mad cat’s cradle of giant elastic bands then swoosh down a grin-inducing power slide
- Two addictive slam dunk basketball areas with added bounce to really whop that ball through the hoop!
- Amazing dodgeball courts where players can battle it out! RedKangaroo’s courts will host tournaments of all abilities including recognised dodgeball leagues
Whether a total beginner looking to enjoy some easy-going air-time or a budding free-runner, RedKangaroo will have the perfect session for everyone including:
- KangaFree: open sessions for bouncers of all abilities (5+) to enjoy themselves on all facilities
- KangaTots: kiddie-only sessions for baby jumping beans: from toddlers to five years old
- KangaCalm: sessions for bouncers with special educational need or disabilities. A calm environment where no music will be played. Carers go free.
- KangaNightlife: a disco and games session for when the lights go down – featuring a spectacular ‘prismatic’ light and laser show set to music
- KangaFit: low-impact health and fitness classes (launching summer 2017)
A super-advanced heating and ventilation system will ensure jumpers are never too hot or too chilled; amazingly a feature that’s not installed in most other trampoline parks!
The park will have further facilities to ensure a fantastic experience for all guests. Jumping can work up quite an appetite, so RedKangaroo’s branded Café Roo will be serving up delicious meals and snacks, including gluten-free options.
RedKangaroo has ambitious plans to roll out across the UK. It believes everyone is ‘born to bounce’ and its mission focus is to provide high quality, safe and brilliant fun environments for adults and children alike – so let’s watch this space for world domination.
Book your Birthday Party Now!
RedKangaroo is perfect for parties and large groups.
Children’s parties are extremely popular, with packages comprising a whole hour of bounce time across all activity zones followed by lunch or tea – surely a memorable experience. A dedicated party host will ensure everyone has a great time! Adding even more pizazz to the celebrations, cake, presents and games can be enjoyed in unique themed rooms such as Glow in the Dark, Sea Life, Astro Turf and Bugs!
Advance booking is essential via the website or hotline: www.redkangaroo.co.uk | 0118 324 8884